Delaware Family Policy Council: From Fear to Freedom, Georgetown, DE
October 5 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Attention Public School Teachers, Coaches, Administrators, Board Members!
If you are a professing Christian and a professional in the education system; and if you want to know your rights and how to live out your faith in education, please join us.
This event is in response to teachers who have requested a trusted forum to:
- Ask questions.
- Learn what to do when asked to teach material that violates a deeply held religious conviction.
- Network with other Christians who teach, coach, and lead in public schools.
- Learn how to support students’ religious freedom.
- Know who to turn to when you’re challenged.
- Learn where we have opportunities and how to proceed boldly.
These are the topics we will be discussing at this workshop.
Joining us will be attorneys and specialists from Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) and Christian Educators Association (CEAI), as well as valuable resources from Gateways to Better Education.
A networking lunch is provided.
Seating is limited to 75. This event is expected to fill quickly. Please secure your seat asap. The cost is $25 per person.RSVP Here